Ask a Lawyer


We are here to help. Give us a call at (206) 486‑0819, send us an email at contact@wa‑, or use our contact form below. Each of these contact methods will reach the attorney authors of Washington Wills.

Please do not email or use the contact form to send us confidential, private, or sensitive information.

Ready to Schedule?

To schedule a meeting with an attorney at our office in Seattle, use the "Schedule Online" button. Contact us separately to schedule a meeting at another location.

Send Us a Message